-->

Info Physiology_1 - Agreement Life


 

I believe that inwards companionship for a educatee to deeply sympathise the construction too business office of the human trunk he has to written report too sympathise its Physiology. In my opinion, this flat is the virtually of import flat inwards the beginning of physiotherapy education.

So, I bring created a PowerPoint alongside the virtually of import subjects I believe i should encompass inwards his 1st semester inwards whatever Physiotherapy program. These include half dozen major subjects:

1. Homeostasis
2. Chemical composition of the human body
3. Cellular construction too metabolism
4. Movement of molecules across jail cellular telephone membranes
5. Control of cells last chemic messengers
6. Neuronal signalling


I bring based my guide house the mass "Vander's Human Physiology - The Mechanisms of Body Function", Widmaier, Raff, Strang, McGraw-Hill International Edition, twelfth edition.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel