-->

Hyorin Releases Arguing Maxim She Volition Move Taking Legal Action


Article: Hyorin reps, "I cause got suffered through her one-sided statement, I volition endure suing her for defamation together with humiliation"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+4,695, -129] All you lot needed to produce was very apologize but you're suing for defamation instead? What a joke ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,233, -76] So suddenly?

3. [+2,744, -59] I am the OP of the Nate Pann post. After a few hours of the articles got out, Kim Hyojung sent me a DM saying: "I simply got to the airdrome after finishing an international schedule.. sad for contacting you lot therefore late. If it's okay, I desire to come across you lot immediately together with talk.. Can you lot ship me your contact info?" So I did together with she hasn't contacted me for vi hours since. I heard from our middle schoolhouse classmates that she was going closed to holler for for my contact information which is why I sent her a DM but it's been quiet always since. Nate Pann has banned my IP. She outset wanted to come across upward together with beak but immediately she has changed her official contention to suing me.

4. [+607, -10] From today on, I spend upward to eat whatsoever media that gives Hyorin whatsoever fiscal gain. I volition endure boycotting whatsoever TV appearance or CF together with sending inwards my complaints. The way she's treatment this is absolutely horrifying.

5. [+491, -2] I am the Nate Pann OP. I told her multiple times that I would delete the post if she apologized but she asked for my telephone let on to come across upward inwards person. I deleted the post after seeing that but together with therefore she started ignoring me together with immediately I catch that she is suing me.

6. [+291, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's over for Hyorin anyway ㅋㅋ simply say your cheerio ㅋㅋ Sue all you lot want, try to examine your innocence ㅋㅋ I'm certain she's seen multiple examples of celebrities deny it solely to destination upward caught inwards their lies after ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+252, -2] Hyorin has her ain agency. Her reps = her ain opinions.

8. [+172, -2] First she offered to apologize... together with immediately she's suing for defamation?........ She manifestly withal doesn't teach it. But sure, become on ahead.

9. [+164, -4] Nate banned the OP's IP. It pisses me off that those without ability must endure similar this. Hyorin needs to halt together with simply apologize together with dorsum off.

10. [+162, -5] Ah, some other i ending their career. Choi Siwon ended his therefore easily together with Hyorin's going downward the same path. Well, it's all out at that spot immediately therefore I approximate she tin give the sack try to brand threats or arrive at a compromise! She's ameliorate off settling for a decent amount together with getting dorsum to her promos!

-


Source: Naver

1. [+4,340, -32] Nate already banned the OP together with deleted the post, together with immediately Hyorin's claiming she's going to sue? Why does she desire to alive her life similar this?

2. [+3,407, -35] She outset claimed she was going to honour her together with apologize together with immediately she's threatening to sue? This is hilarious, let's catch how far that gets you!!

3. [+2,191, -30] No, what nosotros desire to know is whether you lot were an iljin together with whether you lot bullied your classmates..

4. [+2,016, -16] The OP is posting inwards the Nate article comments maxim she was IP banned from Nate Pann

5. [+1,364, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyorin claimed her retentiveness of the fourth dimension wasn't clear therefore why now? Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Something smells fishy

6. [+703, -7] The OP didn't delete her post, she was IP banned together with got it forcibly deleted ㅋㅋㅋ Look at Hyorin using this chance to accept legal activeness ㅋㅋㅋ Just some other event of how trash Hyorin is ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+285, -3] Hyorin is therefore hateful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+263, -2] This alter inwards mental attitude ㅋㅋㅋ Do you lot retrieve people are going to believe you? If none of this was true, you lot would've denied it from the teach go. Why did you lot claim your retentiveness isn't clear together with offered to come across the victim? ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Source: Naver

1. [+4,449, -77] What legal action? ㅋㅋ She's making it therefore obvious that this is all truthful ㅋㅋ

2. [+3,480, -33] If the OP's post wasn't true, Hyorin would non cause got said that she "didn't cause got a clear retentiveness of the time", she would've apartment out said that none of it was truthful together with that she'd endure suing for defamation. Does she actually retrieve we're that dumb to autumn for her??

3. [+2,371, -33] Obviously Hyorin did something to brand Pann delete the post... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a nasty agency

4. [+1,893, -25] Wow.. she's simply terrible. She claimed to desire to beak to the victim outset but I approximate she got to her lawyer inwards the meantime together with changed tactics. I hope she receives consequences for this.

5. [+391, -3] Please don't kill the victim twice similar this

6. [+339, -4] This b*tch actually is terrible

7. [+323, -0] Hyorin runs her ain agency, did she write this herself or a solid unit of measurement member? ㅋㅋ

8. [+307, -5] There's no fourth dimension to endure bored amongst all these scandals lately

-

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel