-->

Lee How-Do-You-Do Takes Her Comeback To The Stage



Article: 'Inkigayo' Lee Hi, "First comeback inwards 3 years, it feels awkward but I'm to a greater extent than excited"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+909, -87] Her human face upwards is to the indicate where I can't recognize her anymore

2. [+780, -74] It's awkward alright.. your face...

3. [+729, -89] Her vocalism is definitely charming but it doesn't experience similar there's a someone to it...? Maybe because there's no ability behind it or because she doesn't very experience the important behind her lyrics but I head to her songs i time as well as forget almost them... She has a beautiful vocalism as well as should popular off or then to a greater extent than training.

4. [+46, -9] I was flipping through channels as well as checked her out as well as her visuals are only non there... brusk arms, narrow shoulders, big face..

5. [+41, -7] I actually similar Lee Hi but her novel vocal is whatever. It doesn't pick out out the best inwards her. It's zip particular as well as there's no ability behind it. She needs to popular off out of YG.

6. [+41, -7] I similar her but her nw vocal is abd ㅠㅠ

7. [+29, -7] Ever since her olfactory organ job, her human face upwards has been looking actually angular... as well as somewhat older...

8. [+28, -7] Her singing vocalism sounds similar my nuna when she's totally drunk

9. [+27, -1] She looked similar an amateur on stage, perchance because it's been such a while. I couldn't recognize her human face upwards either.

10. [+23, -7] I don't similar her song...

11. [+18, -8] She fixed her human face upwards but non her music

12. [+16, -1] I withdraw heed her vocalism at i time as well as it's just... there's no ability to it. I recollect Bae Yerin is the ameliorate i amid their peers.

-

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel