-->

A Christmas You Lot Remember

Do you lot convey a retention of a Christmas or Holiday passed? Would you lot part that retention alongside us on the ?

By Bob DeMarco


I Remember Dotty When She Looked Liked This
Dotty Einstein, 2005
I'm starting a novel characteristic this twelvemonth on the ARR.


A Christmas You Remember

You could also intend of this equally a Holiday You Remember, or I Remember.

I am inviting each too everyone of you lot to participate past times sending me a motion painting (image), brusk note, or brusk description of a Christmas You Remember.

I volition issue everything I received unless it is inward roughly means objectionable.



Here a uncomplicated illustration of something you lot could send.

I cry upwardly getting a novel Schwinn bike, 
with the daze absorber on the front, 
for Christmas when I was 8 years old.

It could survive similar that or a few brusk sentences. Or, a story. Or, similar I mentioned a picture.

Please include roughly additional information. Your name, or the stimulate got you lot purpose hither on the ARR.

Please include the year, time, or the house the "memory" took place. In other words, add together a piffling color. Please include your location. Like Cape Town, South Africa (I truly similar it when people include where they alive inward the comments section).

Send your submission to AlzheimersRead@Gmail.Com.

Please seat this give-and-take inward the dependent area box of the electronic mail when you lot ship it - Remember.

I am hoping to give-up the ghost at to the lowest degree 100 submissions. So delight don't survive lazy. Shoot em in.

Participate along alongside other readers.

By the means you lot tin follow the on Twitter here.

Do you lot convey a retention of a Christmas or Holiday passed H5N1 Christmas You Remember

I truly borrowed this sentiment from our friends inward the U.K.



Related Content

Do you lot convey a retention of a Christmas or Holiday passed H5N1 Christmas You Remember
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the too an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR cognition base of operations contains to a greater extent than than 3,811 articles alongside to a greater extent than than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives inward Delray Beach, FL.

Original content Bob DeMarco, the

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel