-->

Info Physical Therapy Teaching


  

During my 1st yr of studies, I had many questions into me nearly my choice to written report Physical Therapy. Why Physical Therapy? Why non Medicine? What is the difference? Is Physical Therapy actually useful? Does it actually bring an effect? Why am I educated this way? How should a proper Physical Therapy curriculum be built? What should survive the subjects presented in addition to the agency they should be presented past times the lecturers?

So, I decided to set all of these thoughts on a piece of newspaper in addition to starting fourth dimension a small-scale research. The results of this enquiry are presented inwards this presentation.

I am non suggesting something specific or something that is 100% correct. I only believe that at that topographic point must survive a continuous on how such educational programs should survive built based on enquiry in addition to scientific knowledge.

This is what I tried to produce in addition to opened upwards the infinite for discussion. Because I actually believe inwards the strength and character of the University's curriculum, how this is presented past times the lecturers in addition to the lawsuit this has on the Physical Therapy student.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel