-->

Info Physiotutors

I am real glad in addition to proud of presenting you lot the PhysioTutors!

Andreas in addition to Kai, 2 of my best classmates at the European School of Physiotherapy, create got simply created a YouTube channel alongside some amazing educational videos for tutoring students of the schoolhouse but likewise everyone interested inwards the amazing profession of Physical Therapy. My spider web log volition hold out hosting videos from their channel in addition to I create got already created a separate section for this. What you lot tin uncovering there: hints in addition to tips on how accept your showtime consummate patient history, anatomy tutorials, assessment tests in addition to tricks in addition to many many more.

This is a huge projection that simply started in addition to I wishing them all the best. I wishing them to brand equally large equally their ambition for that! Well done guys... in addition to give thank you lot you for this collaboration.

Andreas Heck


My cite is Andreas Heck in addition to I was born in addition to raised inwards Germany. I likewise spent most of my fourth dimension there, though I did a semester abroad inwards the USA where I developed the stance of studying Physiotherapy.

I had 2 destinations inwards mind: Boston in addition to Amsterdam....I ended upwards inwards Amsterdam.I am instantly a second-year-student at the European School of Physiotherapy.

The chance of tutoring first-year-students at schoolhouse led me to creating the youtube channel non entirely for our tutoring-class but for everyone to produce goodness from what nosotros create got learned. 

Sharing is caring then experience costless to subscribe in addition to hash out alongside us inwards the comments!

Kai Sigel

I´m Kai Sigel in addition to I am German linguistic communication equally well. After finishing German linguistic communication high schoolhouse (gymnasium) I followed my father’s advice to discard the stance of going into medicine in addition to studied Business Information Systems at the “Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg” inwards Stuttgart.

After getting my bachelor’s degree, I create got worked inwards the sales in addition to marketing region of a bigger German linguistic communication society equally International E-Procurement Project Manager for most 3 years.

Yet still, at that topographic point was this longing inwards the dorsum of my heed to become into a branch, inwards which I could tending people, create got closer personal connections in addition to where my truthful passion in addition to interests lie: sports in addition to health!

So I quit my task from i solar daytime to another, packed my backpack in addition to travelled closed to the the world for most a yr in addition to came dorsum total of unloose energy to start a “new life” inwards Amsterdam to pursue my passion at the European School of Physiotherapy inwards Amsterdam.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel