-->

Dotty Says, Y'all Won't Believe This

I estimate I did something correct because I'm back. Bobby told me if I produce a practiced project I'll larn some fans. Fans? I desire something to eat. How much does this project pay anyway?


By Dorothy DeMarco


 Bobby gave me an egg salad sandwich for luncheon Dotty Says, You Won't Believe This


You won't believe this. Bobby gave me an egg salad sandwich for lunch. Delicious. No white patato chips though. Fruit, celery, carrot in addition to olives. I'm practiced amongst the olives. Bobby says the fruit volition laissez passer me lots of energy. I'm former (don't enquire me my age) how much publish energy produce I need.

Note: this is a revisit of an article Dotty wrote inward 2010. Dotty lived amongst Alzheimer's disease.


As is common, Bobby is upwards to something. He has all these aspirins in addition to is mushing them upwards inward warm water. I asked him what he is upwards to in addition to he says, hollo back the article amongst identify tips you lot constitute inward the newspaper on Sunday. I tell him no, I don't remember. He whips out the article in addition to shows it to me. He points to aspirin in addition to tells me to read it to him.

It says, you lot tin larn perspiration stains out of white cloth yesteryear mixing aspirin inward warm water, rubbing it on the cloth in addition to waiting a yoke of hr earlier washing. Bobby needs his caput examined. He is trying to larn the perspiration stains out of some 10 twelvemonth former Philadelphia Eagles shirt he loves. It looks similar a rag.

Bobby worked on Wall Street. Do you lot mean value he could afford a novel Eagles shirt? Meanwhile when I enquire him where he got the former rags I am wearing he tells me they are new.

I estimate he washes them inward aspirin in addition to thus pronounces them new. What a scam. I'm going to brand it the automobile in addition to drive myself over to Lord in addition to Taylor in addition to larn some novel cloths.

There is Bobby working away on his rag in addition to he is singing some crazy song. Something like, if you lot wanna last happy for the residue of your life or something similar that. It is a shame that that man child can't sing a lick because he loves to sing. My husband, Franny, role to tell Bobby he should sing solo, thus depression that nobody tin listen him.

He has songs near poop, pee, white patato chips (I similar that one), in addition to yuck prune juice.

Oh yep I forgot to mention. Bobby shows me the egg salad in addition to gets me all excited. Then he informs me that I am getting my egg salad sandwich every bit before long I quaff my prune juice. Did you lot always gustation prune juice? It tastes similar poison.

Bobby likes to tell me that prune juice is 1 of God's greatest gifts. I mean value 1 of God's greatest gifts is the potato. Mashed, baked, boiled, fried, abode fires, hash browns, you lot hollo it. Those French accept it right, doesn't everyone honey the French fry?

You should accept seen the expect on Bobby's face. His eyes were bulging out of his caput when I slugged downwards that drinking glass of prune juice inward 1 big gulp. Thank goodness he didn't kickoff singing the prune juice song.

I'm hungry.

Can you lot run across that motion-picture present that Bobby has of me on this thus called blog?

Would you lot produce that to your mother? It looks worse than that guy on the comprehend of Mad magazine. Alfred E Obama or something similar that. No wait. Obama is on tv set correct now. No wonder I am confused. Obama is cute.

Bobby says I expect like Einstein's miss inward the picture in addition to it gives me a personality all my own. Well, at to the lowest degree he didn't tell Frankenstein's daughter.

That motion-picture present could scare mud off a shovel if you lot enquire me.

If Bobby wants me to proceed writing on this thus called blog, I desire a novel motion-picture present in addition to a raise.

Ok, I accept to become because I haven't had anything to consume today in addition to I'm hungry.

I'm hungry, I'm starving.

Dotty went to Heaven on May 25, 2012.


 Bobby gave me an egg salad sandwich for luncheon Dotty Says, You Won't Believe This
. Dotty resides inward Delray Beach, FL.

More Insight in addition to Advice for Caregivers


Original content Dorothy DeMarco, the

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel