-->

Nothing From Nothing

I'm non tryin' to move your hero, 'Cause that nix is besides mutual frigidness for me, Brrr


By Bob DeMarco


Now that Dotty is no longer riding around alongside me inward the auto I don't select to play the shine music channel or NPR. I commonly play the oldies or difficult stone on the radio.

Today every bit I was riding along I heard the vocal you lot tin sack lookout adult man below. It made me experience happy. I was grinning away.

This made me intend what nosotros actually postulate inward the Alzheimer's community worldwide is a happy, wild as well as crazy, international Alzheimer's caregiver day.

Lets say, June 29. 2013.


It mightiness starting fourth dimension off alongside something similar the video below.

I volition admit, I would select similar to demo this video to Dotty as well as and then heard her reaction. It around probable would select made for an interesting as well as funny podcast.





Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta select somethin'
If you lot wanna move alongside me
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta select somethin'
If you lot wanna move alongside me

I'm non tryin' to move your hero
'Cause that nix is besides mutual frigidness for me, Brrr
I'm non tryin' to move your highness
'Cause that minus is besides depression to see, yeah
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
And I'm non stuffin'
Believe you lot me
Don't you lot recollect I told ya
I'm a soldier inward the state of war on poverty, yeah
Yes, I am

[Instrumental Interlude]

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta select somethin'
If you lot wanna move alongside me
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta select somethin'
If you lot wanna move alongside me
You gotta select somethin'
If you lot wanna move alongside me
You gotta convey me somethin' girl
If you lot wanna move alongside me


Related Articles

Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)

What is Alzheimer's Disease?

An Alzheimer's Communication Tip - No More Blah Blah Blah

Dementia Patients Can Deceive Others to the Distress of Their Caregiver

Problems alongside Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia

6 reasons why you lot mightiness select to set person alongside dementia inward a retentivity help facility or nursing home



Original content


Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel