-->

I Scream Back Christmas - Monica

I recall the Christmas my hubby surprised me amongst the gift of a sewing machine. I had non asked for one, nor did e'er mean value my hubby powerfulness come upward up amongst such an idea.

Although my sewing skills are somewhat limited, I was rattling excited nigh this gift. Over the years, the sewing car has made curtains for our house, pillows for our porch, bedding for a crib, dresses for my three girls, in addition to Christmas tree skirts.

A blessed vacation to all!
Monica Heltemes


I recall the Christmas my hubby surprised me amongst the gift of a sewing car I Remember Christmas - Monica


Subscribe to the
Email:

Related Content

Original content the

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel